A kind, creative, open, authentic and passionate leader
A Swiss-Army knife of polished communication skills
Driven to make a difference where it matters
Andrew Kaszowski is an award-winning communication and engagement leader with more than 14 years of progressive experience leading teams, individuals and organizations to peak performance. He is a certified Communication Management Professional with designation from the Global Communication Certification Council.
Andrew’s work has been recognized by the International Association of Business Communicators and Health Care Public Relations Association, including a “Best of the Best” award.
His communication and marketing work has included roles with London Health Sciences Centre, Western University, St. Joseph’s Health Care London, United Way of London & Middlesex, Lawson Health Research Institute and Mount Sinai Hospital. He is currently Industry Outreach and Communication Coordinator for Fanshawe College’s Centre for Research & Innovation – boldly spreading the word about the groundbreaking research done at the college. He also does consulting work in strategy, branding, design and online engagement.
In 2008, Andrew took his writing and design experience to sea, setting sail as Publications Editor aboard Crystal Cruises’ World Cruise. He has been to 38 countries.
Andrew earned an Honours Bachelor of Applied Arts in Media Studies and a Diploma in Public Relations as part of the inaugural class of the University of Guelph-Humber in Toronto.
He was 2018-2019 President of IABC London and currently serves as Vice-Chair of IABC’s Canada East Region board.
- Communication Management Professional (CMP) certified, award-winning communication leader with 14 years of progressive experience leading teams, individuals and brands to peak performance
- A passionate community-builder who serves as a charismatic ambassador for organizations and causes
- An inspiring storyteller who engages audiences by sharing captivating content
- A creative and strategic thinker with a proven ability to conceive and deliver solutions that raise the bar in branding and engagement – combined with expert-level technical skills
- A confident advisor and trust-builder who earns respect by sharing expertise and delivering results
- A lifelong learner – extensive training with a drive to stay current through innovation and continuous development
- An advocate of wellness from the inside out: a lived-experience mental health champion